Ruched Knitting Necklace

Forums //Blog Posts// Ruched Knitting Necklace

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  slither io 1 month ago.

• Author
    Kris
    Kris
    Keymaster

A while ago I invested in a great set of bamboo knitting needles in lots and lots of sizes. Included in the set was some size US 0 / 2mm needles. They
    (See the full post at: Ruched Knitting Necklace)

I'm an author here at How Did You Make This?.

• #15514 Reply

Lilia

looks so lovely! what are the dimensions on the finished product?

• #15515 Reply
    HDYMT
    HDYMT
    Keymaster

Thanks Lilia! The lace shown in the picture is about 4.5 inches wide and 3.5 inches tall.

• #15516 Reply

Gina Santos

Beautiful! thank you so much for sharing :)

• #23415 Reply

wingsio

Yes, the article I was looking for. Your article gives me another approach on the subject. I hope to read more articles from you.
    wings io

• #23416 Reply

slither io

The knowledge you share really changes me in life, I sincerely thank you for the things you have done, sure your blog will help more people. Sincerely thanks

• #23418 Reply

slither.io

Your article is awesome! How long does it take to complete this article? I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!
    geometry dash

• #23419 Reply

slither io

Thanks for your post! Through your pen I found the problem up interesting! I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! How long does it take to complete this article? I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone!
    slither io

Reply To: Ruched Knitting Necklace

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information:

Cancel

Username
Password