This project makes use of a series of macrame knots tied to create the effect of a stranded braid. It has a nautical feel, and since it’s made from #10 cotton crochet thread you can make use of our dying tutorial to make it in any color you like. The digital download includes photos and diagrams, and is available for instant download immediately after purchase.
- #10 crochet cotton - between 10 yards/meters and 22 yards/meters depending on bracelet length
- 15mm or similar rings
- jewelry clasp
- jewelry jump rings
- jewelry chain for the shorter version or an adjustable long version
- sewing pins
- cork panels or something else to pin into
- jewelry pliers (needle nose and round nose, ideally)
- E6000 or similar clear, fabric friendly glue
The pattern includes yardage requirements to make a bracelet less than 8 inches | 20cm long, more than 8 inches | 20cm long, or in a half length (reminiscent of an ID style bracelet.)
This is an intermediate or motivated beginner project - it would be smart to have a couple friendship bracelet style projects or our Macrame Swirl Earrings already made before trying it.
This download is printable on US letter or A4 paper.
People Who Like This Project Also Like